- Complimentary valet parking for in-house guest only
- Welcome cocktail & cold towel upon arrival
- Personalised check-in by a butler
- &Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily fruit platter
- 24-hour butler service
- Breakfast at Sarkies Annexe
- Choice of local newspaper (English, Malay or Chinese)
- Complimentary pressing of two (2) garments (upon arrival on the 1st day only)
- Sea fronting swimming pool with a spectacular view of the Straits
- Invigorating yoga session on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Access to fitness room, in-house library and business centre
Eastern & Oriental Hotel
The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. For well over a century, this remarkable hotel – known simply as `The E&O’ to generations of travellers – has stood as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era.
In many ways, it has also come to represent Penang itself; its story inextricably woven into the island’s history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveller’s treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as The Pearl Of the Orient.
The Heritage Wing is the historical heart of the Eastern & Oriental Hotel. Built in 1885, its Moorish minarets and soaring echo-dome lobby provide the backdrop for khaki-clad doormen and pith-helmeted bellhops to welcome guests to its 100 elegant suites.
Indeed, over its century-and-a-quarter history, the E&O’s Heritage Wing has played host to some of the world’s most celebrated artists, writers and heads of state.
Attended to by the E&O’s legendary butler service, each suite offers the perfect invitation to step back into the refined elegance and colonial grandeur of a golden age.
The Heritage Wing Experience: